Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Color Energy: Yellow

Phot credit- Photos by MJ

When we awaken to the morning light, our minds are free and clear. Yellow sunlight has that affect on us.

Awareness, connection, intelligence, purity describe the energy of the color Yellow. Yellow smoothes away troublesome thoughts and mental confusion. New hope and possibilities appear as we surround ourselves with the color Yellow. Yellow can clear the cobwebs from the mind, dissolving troublesome thoughts and mental confusion, bringing joy out of darkness. Everything looks brighter in yellow light.



Lighten up, put the past behind and follow the path of new possibilities and happiness. For organizing thought, making clear decisions, developing new skills and living joyously, surround yourself and adorn yourself in yellow.



My mother in law taught my daughter that one always needed to add a touch of yellow in their embroidery work. Great advice! I have learned that adding a touch of yellow or a huge dose of yellow in wardrobe and décor, our most personal environment, is good for the soul. Several year ago when I was recuperating from some major health traumas, I added yellow accents to my home décor and filled my flowerbeds with yellow flowers that not only brightened my life but brought the energy of hope. Years later when I planned my interior decorating scheme for our new home, I chose a sunny yellow paint for many of my interior walls. Someone questioned me about having too much yellow. I knew that one could never have too much sunshine energy in their lives. Years later, I am surrounded by yellow energy every day, I am filled with cheer, hope and sunshine!

No comments: