Thursday, August 2, 2012

Water


Photo credit- Photos by MJ



There is something about water that allows me to meditate deeply. With a background in Feng Shui, I understand that the water element is deep, peaceful and invokes mediation and introspection. Jet skiing is my all-time favorite leisure time activity. Flying across the water or just lazily floating along on my personal watercraft, I strategize, ponder and plan. My mind is filled with dreams of the future, solutions for the present and memories of the past. I enjoy nature from a lake point view, imagining all sorts of images engraved in the cliffs and mountainside. Whether it is the aquamarine blue water in Bear Lake or the deep navy blue water of Blacktail, my spirit soars when I am on the water.


Photo credit-Photos by MJ

Where do you find solace?

Photo credit-Photos by MJ

No comments: